We proudly organized the CSR program for the MPI conference:
Community Project - Feed The Hungry
Like any major capital city in the depths of winter, Budapest has homeless people looking for warmth and food at this time of year. Join your industry colleagues and head downtown where we'll learn to cook Goulash (a traditional Hungarian stew) from a renowned local chef before preparing and serving a large scale lunch for the homeless.
- 29 January - from 9 am till 4 pm.
- Transfer of conference members to the location
- Gulyás soup cooking at the Hajlektalanokért Közalapítvány Shelter with the guidance of famous local gastro blogger Kati Horváth.
- Visit in the shelter and free talk with the shelter's workers
- Preparation of 400 cold meal packs (distributed later for the homeless)
- Serving the hot meal to the shelter residents
- Transfer back to the hotel in time for the Official Conference Opening
- 30 January - during conferenc coffeebreaks
- Preparation of 200 more cold meal packs at the conference venue
2012, 29-30 January
Meeting Professionals International (MPI) - link
A very rewarding experience - we recieved positive feedbacks from everyone, starting from the conference members, through the gastroblogger and till the shelter residents. The shelter leader told that both the quantity and quality of food, both the experience for the shelter residents was of great help to them. The conference participants got really involved and had sincere enthusiasm all the way. On Monday, during the coffeebreaks, people prepared so many cold meal packs in such a short time that we had to buy more rolls. In the end, they prepared 200 cold packs in two coffee breaks. Instead of 100. Thank you everybody!