BUDAPEST+FAMILY = AN IDEAL CITY-BREAK WEEKEND
We know that going abroad with kids is always challenging, but we love challenges and are eager to prove to you that, with budapestUNDERGUIDE, a fun and relaxing way of city-break is possible!
Our number-one trademark is customization. That does not simply mean that we know what children and their parents need and how to reconcile these two, but also that every single trip is tailored to the participants’ ages, interests, special requirements and to any other details or preferences.
If you feel like chilling out while the kids are having fun, or if you prefer a classy historical sightseeing weekend, we have a lot to offer:
• Let’s conquer the Buda Castle! A treasure hunt with fun activities and materials for kids
• Criss-cross through the old town of Pest. An adventure personalized for children
• Lookouts and strudel in the forest: Hiking in the Buda Hills (very close to the city centre) including a ride on a cog-wheel train, the Children’s Railway, or the chairlift
• The Margaret-Island Enterprise: A sporty and exciting afternoon!
• Adventure and Wildlife Park (with local domestic and forest animals)
• A visit to a children’s museum (with different themes, all around the city)
• Baths, spas, and the biggest indoor water theme park in Europe
As for the practical details, you can be constantly accompanied by a guide and also by an au-pair who takes care of everything you might require.
Budapest is more than expected; however, it is good to be prepared and know in advance the addresses of child-friendly restaurants, the best playgrounds, convenient places for the nap of the youngest, and so on... we will take care of everything!
Contact us by email (email@example.com) or by phone (+36-30 908-1597), and tell us your preferences! Our colleague will get back to you quickly with a personalized offer.